Ava Freestyle Necklace
- Product Details
A fresh take on a traditional style: the Ava Freestyle is a classic personalized design. Made in New York from the highest-quality metals, it was designed by Zahava, whose Sarah Chloe line of jewelry has become a favorite among those who understand next-generation personalization. Available in sterling silver or 14k solid yellow gold, and now introducing our new 18k yellow gold-plated.
• Name: 1" w (approximate); Chain length: 16"
• Chain gauge = 0.75mm thickness
• .925 sterling silver, 14k solid yellow gold or 18k yellow gold-plated.
• Makes a beautiful shower, wedding, graduation, Bat Mitzvah or birthday gift.
• Made in the U.S.A.
• See Product Information for care instructions.
• Monogram preview not available.
Ships directly from the designer. Gold-plated finish ships within six weeks; all other finishes ship within three weeks.
- Product Information
- Do not wear your jewelry while showering, swimming, washing dishes, applying perfume, engaging in sports or working out. Doing so will cause the plating to wear prematurely.
- After wearing your jewelry, wipe it with a non-abrasive jewelry polishing cloth to remove dirt and tarnish.
- To fully remove tarnish and any stains on your silver or plated jewelry, use any anti-tarnish silver polish (can be found at your local supermarket or drugstore, such as Tarn-X or Hagerty.) Be sure to follow the instructions on the bottle and to always wear gloves when working with silver polish.
- If using a liquid silver polish, dip a Q-Tip into the polish and clean the jewelry in a delicate, circular movement to remove the tarnish and dirt. Rinse off the polish and dry immediately.
Ships directly from the designer within 3 weeks. No longer available for Mother's Day delivery.