Homme Square Cufflinks
- Product Details
These sterling silver cufflinks, in a classic square shape, are made in New York in small batches. Designed by Zahava, whose Sarah Chloe line of jewelry has become a favorite among those who understand next-generation personalization.
• .5" h x .5" w
• .925 sterling silver.
• Spot clean with silver polish.
• Made in the U.S.A.
• See Product Information for care instructions.
• Free monogramming is engraved.
Ships directly from the designer within three weeks.
- Product Information
- Do not wear your jewelry while showering, swimming, washing dishes, applying perfume, engaging in sports or working out. Doing so will cause the plating to wear prematurely.
- After wearing your jewelry, wipe it with a non-abrasive jewelry polishing cloth to remove dirt and tarnish.
- To fully remove tarnish and any stains on your silver or plated jewelry, use any anti-tarnish silver polish (can be found at your local supermarket or drugstore, such as Tarn-X or Hagerty.) Be sure to follow the instructions on the bottle and to always wear gloves when working with silver polish.
- If using a liquid silver polish, dip a Q-Tip into the polish and clean the jewelry in a delicate, circular movement to remove the tarnish and dirt. Rinse off the polish and dry immediately.
Ships directly from the designer within 3 weeks. For Mother's Day delivery, order by 4/25/2016.