Leather-Bound Book, Carpe Diem/Atlas, Navy
- Product Details
For the intrepid explorer whose wanderlust carries them to far-off locales (or just the next town over), remind yourself that now is the time with this leather-bound atlas. Maps, travel recommendations, space for notes and an index make this an invaluable travel companion.
• 6" h x 4.5" w; 318 pages
• Leather bound; paper.
• Monogramming is foil embossed.
• 9 Lined Journal Pages
• Perpetual Calendar: 1976 - 2025
• Record of Personal Data
• Telephone Information: U.S. and Canadian area codes, International dialing codes, Toll-free numbers
• Travel Information: Air and road distances (U.S. and International), country information (capital, currency, language, religion), directory of foreign embassies in the U.S., International travel information (passports, customs, etc.), weather (U.S. and international temperatures and precipitation), weights and measures (equivalents and conversions)
• World political and physical maps
• World Time Zones
• World Regional Maps: All continents, Pacific, Polar regions, Caribbean
• City Maps: Major cities from around the world
• U.S. National Parks and Interstate Highways
Ships directly from the designer within one week.
Ships directly from the designer within 10 business days. Ships without Mark and Graham gift wrap.