Layered 3-Disc Initial Necklace, 18" Chain, 18 Karat Gold Plate
- Product Details
As simple as A-B-C: single initial charms combine to make up your monogram, kids’ initials or “LUV.” Made in New York from the highest-quality metals, the Layered 3-Disc Initial Necklace was designed by Zahava, whose Sarah Chloe line of jewelry has become a favorite among those who understand next-generation personalization.
• .5" diameter each, Chain length: 16" or 18"
• .925 sterling silver or 18k yellow gold-plated.
• Made in the U.S.A.
• See Product Information for care instructions.
• Monogram preview not available.
• Monogramming is cut out.
Ships directly from the designer within three weeks.
- Product Information
• In those rare instances you take this piece off, store it in a sealed plastic bag.
• It’s best to remove this jewelry while showering, swimming, washing dishes, applying perfume or working out, or else the plating may wear prematurely.
• To remove dirt and tarnish, wipe it with a non-abrasive jewelry polishing cloth.
• For deeper cleaning and to remove any stains, use any anti-tarnish silver polish, which can be found at your local supermarket or drugstore. Be sure to follow the instructions on the bottle and wear gloves! It can get a bit messy.
• If using a liquid silver polish, dip a cotton swab into the polish and clean the jewelry in a delicate, circular movement to remove. Rinse off the polish and dry immediately.
Ships directly from the designer within 3 weeks.