Bamboo Elisabetta Slouch Handbag
- Best Seller
- Product Details
A touch of mid-century modern: we’ve taken the luxurious Italian-made Elisabetta and added signature bamboo handles that are uniquely structured and polished to perfection. Handcrafted from gorgeous Italian leather that only gets better with age, the Bamboo Elisabetta’s classic silhouette is both simple and elegant, polished enough for formal occasions yet relaxed enough for everyday use. The thoughtful construction features soft leather handles, and an internal zippered section which divides the bag into three compartments, so you can organize all of your daily essentials. Add a subtle foil debossed monogram to make it yours.
Please note that the Bamboo Elisabetta Slouch Handbag is available in two different types of Italian leather; Alce Leather which is a full grain calf leather finished with a pebbled texture, and Sauvage Leather which is a “naked” leather coveted for its soft natural feel and has a patina that will evolve and change over time getting deeper, softer and more beautiful with every wear.
• 10" h x 15.25" w x 8" d
• See Product Information for additional measurements and care instructions.
• Italian Alce Leather; lined with cotton twill.
• Italian Sauvage Leather; lined with cotton twill.
• Made in Italy.
• Monogramming is foil-debossed.
Standard delivery in 5 to 7 business days. Rush delivery in 2 to 3 days.
- Product Information
The Bamboo Elisabetta’s interior features a centered zippered section that divides the bag into three compartments. The outer compartments feature two open pockets and one zippered pocket.
• Main center zippered compartment: 7" h x 10" w
• Open side pockets: 4.5" h x 3" w each
• Zip pocket: 6" h x 10.5" w
• White and Navy handbags have silver hardware. Black, Tangerine, Blush, and Red handbag have gold hardware.
• Due to the nature of natural wood, handle color may vary slightly.
• Due to the rich color saturation of Black and Crimson Alce leathers, color may transfer to lighter fabrics.
• Due to the highquality nature of the Sauvage leather, the surface will scratch and burnish where handled, and develop a natural patina over time that only a truly quality leather can. Beautiful when new and increasingly spectacular with age.