Build Your Tote
- Best Seller
- Product Details
Your Bag, Your Way.
Step 1. Choose Your Silhouette
You’ve selected the tote! The perfect everyday carryall with a relaxed shape, top carry handles and a matching shoulder strap.
Step 2. Pick Your Color
The Build Your Tote is available in navy suede or camel leather with gold hardware.
Step 3. Mix & Match Straps
Easily swap the matching shoulder strap for an additional crossbody strap to make it perfect for every outfit and every occasion.
• 14”w x 13.5”h x 5”d.
• Relaxed silhouette crafted from your choice of smooth camel leather or navy suede.
• Spacious interior with linen lining and two internal pockets.
• Matching handbag strap included; choose additional crossbody straps below.
• Please see Product Information for more details.
• Monogramming is foil debossed.
Standard delivery in 5 to 7 business days. Rush delivery in 2 to 3 days.
- Product Information
This customizable tote is a top-handle design with the option of attaching any of our interchangeable crossbody straps. It comes with a matching handbag strap and features one open pocket and zipper pocket inside.
• Handle drop: 4”
• Included shoulder strap: 25.5”
• Magnetic snap closure.
• Internal zipper pocket: 7”w x 5.75”h
• Internal open pocket: 7”w x 5.75”h
• Compatible with all long crossbody strap styles.
Adjustable Twill Crossbody Strap:
• 100% Polyester.
• Adjustable 26-45”l x 1.5”w
• Berry/Green/Navy, Tan/Black/Navy, Yellow/Green/Tan, Black/White, Navy/Red, Navy/Green.
• Due to the genuine nature of the camel leather, the surface will scratch and burnish where handled, and develop a natural patina over time that only a truly quality leather can. Beautiful when new and increasingly spectacular with age.
• Dry Rubbing: Use a clean, dry cloth to gently rub your purse to clear surface marks and water spots. Try not to press too hard as it can ruin the texture of the suede.
• Brushing: To clean dust or dirt, use a rubber brush to gently brush the suede which should remove fibers and dirt.
• Stain Removal: As suede has a high absorbency rate. Stains can often be very difficult to treat. To remove stains, you can use a soft eraser or fine grade sandpaper. Rub gently at the stain until the stain clears. Do not wet the suede or use a damp cloth to clean as water can discolor the suede.
• Professional Cleaning: Even if you clean your bag regularly, it is always a great idea to take your bag to a professional suede cleaner once a year. A professional cleaner will thoroughly clean, condition and treat your bag, which will help maintain the quality and extend the life of your suede handbag.
Build Your Bag Rings, Set of 2
Why Mark & Graham?
We're here to help you celebrate life's most meaningful moments no matter how big or small.
From carefully selected materials to meticulously placed pockets, everything we make is thoughtfully designed.
Whether it's a classic foil debossed monogram or hand-painted lettering, all of our products are designed to be personalized.
Presentation is everything, which is why each product comes beautifully presented in our complimentary signature gift wrap.