Commute Suede Clutch
- Product Details
In a beautiful textured suede that comes in our favorite neutrals, our Commute Suede Clutch is the perfect fall-ready addition to our best-selling Commute Collection. Thoughtfully designed to make your daily commute a breeze, the clutch features multiple open and zipped pockets, leather tabs and card slots to keep your phone, keys, cards, cash and chargers organized. Carry it as a clutch with all your daily essentials or use it as an organizer for your favorite tote or handbag. Add a foil debossed monogram to make it yours.
• 9" h x 11" w x 1" d
• See Product Information for additional features and care instructions.
• Suede, polyester grosgrain lining.
• Monogramming is foil-debossed.
Standard delivery in 5 to 7 business days. Rush delivery in 2 to 3 days.
- Product Information
The Commute Suede Clutch makes work and life easier with thoughtfully designed interior organization. It has the following features:
• Top and side zip closure.
• Interior open pocket: 3"w x 5"h x .5"d
• Interior open pocket: 3"w x 3.5"h x .5"d
• Interior zipper pocket: 6.5"w x 4.5"h
• Interior open pouch: 7.25"w x 4.5"h
• Eight card slots.
• Snapping leather tabs to secure cords or cables.
Suede Care Instructions:
• Dry Rubbing: Use a clean, dry cloth to gently rub your purse to clear surface marks and water spots. Try not to press too hard as it can ruin the texture of the suede.
• Brushing: To clean dust or dirt, use a rubber brush to gently brush the suede which should remove fibers and dirt.
• Stain Removal: As suede has a high absorbency rate. Stains can often be very difficult to treat. To remove stains you can use a soft eraser or fine grade sandpaper. Rub gently at the stain until the stain clears. Do not wet the suede or use a damp cloth to clean as water can discolor the suede.
• Professional Cleaning: Even if you clean your bag regularly, it is always a great idea to take your bag to a professional suede cleaner once a year. A professional cleaner will thoroughly clean, condition and treat your bag, which will help maintain the quality and extend the life of your suede handbag.