Commute Suede Zipper Pouch
- Product Details
In a beautiful textured suede that comes in our favorite neutrals, our Commute Suede Zipper Pouch is the perfect fall-ready addition to our best-selling Commute Collection. The compact suede zipper pouch is designed to make your everyday commute a breeze with a zip-around closure that opens to reveal multiple interior open and zipper pockets, leather tabs, card slots and plenty of space for all your daily essentials. Keep your phone, keys, cards, cash, chargers, and other daily essentials organized while you travel with this stylish suede storage solution. Add a foil debossed monogram to make it yours.
• 8.25”w x 5.75”h
• See Product Information for additional features and care instructions.
• Suede, polyester grosgrain lining.
• Monogramming is foil-debossed.
Standard delivery in 5 to 7 business days. Rush delivery in 2 to 3 days.
- Product Information
The Commute Suede Zip Pouch makes work and life easier with thoughtfully designed interior organization. It has the following features:
• Top and side zip closure.
• Interior open pocket: 6"w x 4"h x .5"d
• Interior open pocket: 7"w x 4"h x.5"d
• Interior zipper pocket: 6"w x 4"h
• Snapping leather tab to secure cords or cables.
Suede Care Instructions:
• Dry Rubbing: Use a clean, dry cloth to gently rub your purse to clear surface marks and water spots. Try not to press too hard as it can ruin the texture of the suede.
• Brushing: To clean dust or dirt, use a rubber brush to gently brush the suede which should remove fibers and dirt.
• Stain Removal: As suede has a high absorbency rate. Stains can often be very difficult to treat. To remove stains you can use a soft eraser or fine grade sandpaper. Rub gently at the stain until the stain clears. Do not wet the suede or use a damp cloth to clean as water can discolor the suede.
• Professional Cleaning: Even if you clean your bag regularly, it is always a great idea to take your bag to a professional suede cleaner once a year. A professional cleaner will thoroughly clean, condition and treat your bag, which will help maintain the quality and extend the life of your suede handbag.