- Product Details
The traditional vessel for serving a Moscow mule, this warm and rustic beauty will happily house all your refreshing beverages. It’s a classic and personalized design made from timeless copper. Will patina over time unless it’s polished.
• 4.25" h x 4.25" w x 3.25" d; 15.5 oz.
• 100% copper, lined with tin.
• Hand wash. After washing, dry immediately with a cotton cloth.
• Copper will develop a rich patina over time. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
• Polish with metal or silver polish.
• Made in Turkey.
• Monogramming is engraved.
• Sold individually.
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
Monogrammed or personalized items are not eligible for returns. You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
• Monogrammed or Personalized items
• Final sale items (identified by a price ending in .99)
• Gift cards
• Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
Why Mark & Graham?
We're here to help you celebrate life's most meaningful moments no matter how big or small.
From carefully selected materials to meticulously placed pockets, everything we make is thoughtfully designed.
Whether it's a classic foil debossed monogram or hand-painted lettering, all of our products are designed to be personalized.
Presentation is everything, which is why each product comes beautifully presented in our complimentary signature gift wrap.