Sarah Chloe Horizontal Roman Numeral Necklace
- Product Details
When in Rome…completely stand out with a unique take on personalization. State your favorite date – wedding, birth of your kiddo, graduation day – in sleek, blocky roman numerals. Made in New York from the highest-quality metals, it was designed by Zahava, whose Sarah Chloe line of jewelry has become a favorite among those who understand next-generation personalization.
• Charm: .5" h x 1.5" w; Chain: 18"
• .925 sterling silver or 18k yellow gold-plate.
• Wipe clean with a soft cloth.
• Made in the U.S.A.
• Monogram is machine-cut.
• See Product Information tab for care instructions.
• Personalization preview not available.
Ships directly from the manufacturer. Gold-plated finish ships within 5 weeks; all other finishes ship within 3 weeks.
- Product Information
- Do not wear your jewelry while showering, swimming, washing dishes, applying perfume, engaging in sports or working out. Doing so will cause the plating to wear prematurely.
- After wearing your jewelry, wipe it with a non-abrasive jewelry polishing cloth to remove dirt and tarnish.
- To fully remove tarnish and any stains on your silver or plated jewelry, use any anti-tarnish silver polish (can be found at your local supermarket or drugstore, such as Tarn-X or Hagerty.) Be sure to follow the instructions on the bottle and to always wear gloves when working with silver polish.
- If using a liquid silver polish, dip a Q-Tip into the polish and clean the jewelry in a delicate, circular movement to remove the tarnish and dirt. Rinse off the polish and dry immediately.
Ships directly from the designer within 3 weeks.