Sarah Chloe Lia Charm Necklace
- Free Monogramming
- Product Details
Celebrate yourself: available in sterling silver or 18k yellow gold plate, the Lia Disc is a classic, yet subtle design. Made in New York from the highest-quality metals, it was designed by Zahava, whose Sarah Chloe line of jewelry has become a favorite among those who understand next-generation personalization.
• Disc: .5" diam.; Chain length: 16"
• Chain gauge = 0.75mm thickness
• .925 sterling silver or 18k yellow gold plate.
• Makes a beautiful shower, wedding, graduation, Bat Mitzvah or birthday gift.
• Made in the U.S.A.
• See Product Information for care instructions.
• Monogramming is engraved.
Ships directly from the designer within two weeks.
- Product Information
- Do not wear your jewelry while showering, swimming, washing dishes, applying perfume, engaging in sports or working out. Doing so will cause the plating to wear prematurely.
- After wearing your jewelry, wipe it with a non-abrasive jewelry polishing cloth to remove dirt and tarnish.
- To fully remove tarnish and any stains on your silver or plated jewelry, use any anti-tarnish silver polish (can be found at your local supermarket or drugstore, such as Tarn-X or Hagerty.) Be sure to follow the instructions on the bottle and to always wear gloves when working with silver polish.
- If using a liquid silver polish, dip a Q-Tip into the polish and clean the jewelry in a delicate, circular movement to remove the tarnish and dirt. Rinse off the polish and dry immediately.
Ships directly from the designer within 3 weeks.
Why Mark & Graham?
We're here to help you celebrate life's most meaningful moments no matter how big or small.
From carefully selected materials to meticulously placed pockets, everything we make is thoughtfully designed.
Whether it's a classic foil debossed monogram or hand-painted lettering, all of our products are designed to be personalized.
Presentation is everything, which is why each product comes beautifully presented in our complimentary signature gift wrap.