Co-Pilot Hardshell Carry-On and Checked Spinner Set
- Product Details
Our latest set of hardshell luggage is designed your ultimate travel companion. The Co-Pilot Carry-On and Checked Spinner Set features an innovative design that combines distinctive style with thoughtful features and sophisticated technology.
The ribbed exteriors are crafted from durable polycarbonate and features distinctive aluminum frames specifically designed to enhance the strength of the suitcases while remaining incredibly lightweight. Unlike traditional suitcases, the Co-Pilot replaces zippered closure designs with a carefully fitted frame secured by two clips that also double as personal locks. The TSA approved locks can be set with a combination of up to six numbers for additional security. The luggage is simple to maneuver with two handles on the top and side and easy-telescoping handles made from aluminum. Each suitcase has four oversized wheels designed for smooth rolling and can spin 360 degrees to help you navigate the airport with ease.
The Co-Pilot’s spacious interiors are divided into two compartments that feature an interior compression system to maximize precious luggage space. After packing your travel essentials, stretch the divider panel across the compartments and clip to secure and compact your belongings. The divider panels also feature multiple zip pockets for organization.
• Checked: 19”w x 11”d x 30”h (including wheels).
• Carry-On: 14”w x 9”d x 21.5” (including wheels).
• See Product Information for additional features and measurements.
• Polycarbonate shell, aluminum frame and polyester lining.
• Spot clean with a damp, white cloth.
• Monogramming is a vinyl decal.
Standard delivery in 5 to 7 business days. Rush delivery in 2 to 3 days. Ships without Mark & Graham gift wrap.
- Product Information
• Two handles (on top and side).
• Easy-telescoping aluminum handle: 11.5” (carry-on), 20” (checked)
• Four oversized 360 degree spinning wheels.
• Interior dividers with clipped elastic band.
• Two interior zipper pockets: 13”h x 13”w (checked), 8.5”h x 8.5”w (carry-on)
• One interior zipper pocket: 18”h x 17”w (checked), 10”h x 12”w (carry-on)
• Contrasting zipper tape in interior.
How to open suitcases:
• Ensure dials on both locks are set to 0-0-0
• Push the side buttons on the locks to open.
How to reset lock combinations:
• Open the suitcase using 0-0-0 combination.
• On the reverse side of each lock you will see a small black button that you can push forward and backward. Push both buttons forward (away from the suitcase).
• You can now set your desired combination using the dials. Each lock can be set to the same or different combinations.
• Once the dials are set to your desired combination, push the button back down to its original position.
• Now you can close and lock your suitcase with your new combination.