Phone Charging Bracelet
- Best Seller
- Product Details
Take charge: we partnered with the experts in merging technological advances with modern style to offer this sleek, lightweight bracelet that can charge your iPhone – mitigating your on-the-go anxiety. Simply connect your bracelet to a power source and it will be fully charged in only 90 minutes. Holding its charge for 30 days, your bracelet will charge your iPhone up to 50% in about 40-55 minutes, it works like a dream. Laser engraved jewelry with a tech-twist – never get caught with a dead phone again. Available in two sizes, this unisex bracelet combines a sleek form with extraordinary function. It’s smart design for the mobile lifestyle. Micro-USB charging cable included.
• Available in small and medium sizes- please refer to product information for sizing chart prior to ordering, as we recommend you measure your wrist for proper fit.
• Stainless steel, micro-USB charging cable.
• Battery Capacity: 1,000mAh
• Your bracelet is completely charged when all four LEDs light up.
• Supported by a polymer lithium ion battery.
• Twisting or bending the bracelet while it is plugged into your iPhone can damage the connector area. Insert carefully!
• Please see Product Information trouble shooting.
• Monogramming is engraved (gold and silver) laser-engraved (black).
Standard delivery in 5 to 7 business days. Rush delivery in 2 to 3 days.
- Product Information
Sizing Chart- we recommend you measure your wrist for accurate fit. Please allow a slight buffer in size for comfort.
Small – (sm)
Inner circumference: 6.42” (163mm), fits wrists 6.25” and under
Weight: 2.46 ounces (80 grams)
0.72” (18.4mm) w x 0.31”(8mm) d
Medium – (med)
Inner circumference: 7.12” (182mm) fits wrists 6.3” to 7.1”
Weight: 2.46 ounces (95 grams)
0.72” (18.4mm) w x 0.31” (8mm) d
If your charging bracelet is having power issues and no LED lights come on after you have charged your bracelet, you may need to reset the power button with the following instructions:
- Below the Micro-USB charging port there is another opening which the Apple Lightning connector closes into, this is where you will find the power reset button.
- Insert a paper clip or pin into the hole and push firmly.
- The LED lights will come on once the power button has been reset.