Soko Sabi Necklace
- Product Details
Designed by Soko, a Kenya-based company producing handmade designs that hint at the brand’s tribal origins, the Sabi Necklace characteristically exudes a strong yet minimal aesthetic. Crafted with recycled brass that has been perfected using a sand mold, the piece is an everyday find to treasure and to dress up or down.
• Initial Charm: 1.5” l x 1.25” h x 3mm w; Chain: 10.5” l
• Made in Kenya.
• See product information for care instructions.
• Monogramming not available.
Standard delivery in 5 to 7 business days. Rush delivery in 2 to 3 days.
- Product Information
• Brass is a natural alloy and will gradually patina over time due to oxygen exposure and moisture.
• To maintain a bright sheen, use quick polish/brass cleaner (Brasso is recommended by Soko) and a soft cloth or paper towel.
• To clean using ingredients you might already have, mix lemon juice and baking soda into a paste and rub with a cloth. Then rinse off and buff dry.