Soko Split Moon Cuff
- Product Details
Designed by Soko, a Kenya-based company producing handmade designs that hint at the brand’s tribal origins, the adjustable Split Moon Cuff characteristically exudes a strong yet minimal aesthetic. A recycled brass band collides with a split-moon design that’s hand carved with recycled black cow horn to create a modern piece with cool intrigue.
• Length: 1.6” at longest; Width: 2” at widest; Height: 0.75” at highest
• Made in Kenya.
• See product information for care instructions.
• Monogramming not available.
Standard delivery in 5 to 7 business days. Rush delivery in 2 to 3 days.
- Product Information
• Brass is a natural alloy and will gradually patina over time due to oxygen exposure and moisture.
• To maintain a bright sheen, use quick polish/brass cleaner (Brasso is recommended by Soko) and a soft cloth or paper towel.
• To clean using ingredients you might already have, mix lemon juice and baking soda into a paste and rub with a cloth. Then rinse off and buff dry.
• To care for the horn portion, avoid exposure to excessive moisture or sunlight, and simply wipe clean with a soft cloth.