Soko Split Moon Cuff
- Product Details
Designed by Soko, a Kenya-based company producing handmade designs that hint at the brand’s tribal origins, the adjustable Split Moon Cuff characteristically exudes a strong yet minimal aesthetic. A recycled brass band collides with a split-moon design that’s hand carved with recycled black cow horn to create a modern piece with cool intrigue.
• Length: 1.6” at longest; Width: 2” at widest; Height: 0.75” at highest
• Made in Kenya.
• See product information for care instructions.
• Monogramming not available.
Standard delivery in 5 to 7 business days. Rush delivery in 2 to 3 days.
- Product Information
• Brass is a natural alloy and will gradually patina over time due to oxygen exposure and moisture.
• To maintain a bright sheen, use quick polish/brass cleaner (Brasso is recommended by Soko) and a soft cloth or paper towel.
• To clean using ingredients you might already have, mix lemon juice and baking soda into a paste and rub with a cloth. Then rinse off and buff dry.
• To care for the horn portion, avoid exposure to excessive moisture or sunlight, and simply wipe clean with a soft cloth.
Why Mark & Graham?
We're here to help you celebrate life's most meaningful moments no matter how big or small.
From carefully selected materials to meticulously placed pockets, everything we make is thoughtfully designed.
Whether it's a classic foil debossed monogram or hand-painted lettering, all of our products are designed to be personalized.
Presentation is everything, which is why each product comes beautifully presented in our complimentary signature gift wrap.