Terminal 1 Checked
- New Colors
- Best Seller
- Product Details
Our best selling luggage collection is designed to set you apart from the crowd with luxurious leather detailing and a personalized monogram. Made from durable polycarbonate that is incredibly lightweight, our signature checked luggage features a TSA approved personal lock, an easy-telescoping handle and oversized wheels that can spin 360 degrees to help you navigate the airport with ease. Designed to last, each checked spinner comes with a lifetime limited warranty so if it breaks, we’ll fix or replace it – guaranteed. Buy the checked spinner individually or invest in a set for yourself or as the ultimate gift for anyone who loves to travel.
• 28" h x 18" w x 11" d
• Polycarbonate exterior, genuine leather detailing, striped polyester lining.
• See Product Information for more features, specific lock instructions and lifetime warranty details.
• Spot clean with a damp, white cloth; blot to remove excess water; air dry.
• Monogramming is a vinyl decal.
Standard delivery in 5 to 7 business days. Rush delivery in 2 to 3 days. Ships without Mark & Graham gift wrap.
- Product Information
The Terminal 1 Checked Spinner makes travel easier with an efficient design for maximum storage. It has the following features:
• Two handles (on top and side).
• Interior clipped elastic band to secure clothes.
• Easy-telescoping handle, up to 14".
• Four multidirectional spinning wheels.
• Interior mesh pocket: 21" h x 11" w
• Interior zippered section: 23" h x 17" w x 4" d
• Blush exterior with blush striped interior lining.
• Navy exterior with navy striped interior lining.
• Champagne exterior with buff striped interior lining.
• Black, White, Olive, and Cranberry exterior with black striped interior lining.
• Camo exterior with solid grey interior lining.
How to open suitcase:
• Dial is preset to 0-0-0.
• Slide the square that says “TSA safe skies” to the right.
• Zippers will pop out to unzip.
How to set personal lock:
• Make sure dials are set to 0-0-0.
• To the right of the dials is a small flush silver button. Use a pen or a sharp object to push in the button until you hear a click.
• Hold in the button while you turn the dials to set your desired combination.
• Release button. Lock is now set to your personal combination.
• Insert zipper to check the lock/unlock function before scrambling the dials.
Limited Lifetime Warranty:
• The Terminal 1 Checked Spinner comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty. This warranty applies to defects in materials or workmanship and does not apply to normal wear and tear or damage related to accident, misuse, improper care, or negligence. If an airline or common carrier damages your Product, you should immediately file a claim directly with the airline or common carrier.
• If there is a defect that comes under warranty, please contact our customer service department at 1-800-856-9119 or at email@example.com and the product will be replaced with the same or similar product. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for processing.