Terminal 1 Checked and Carryon Spinner Set
- New Colors
- Best Seller
- Product Details
Everything you need for your next epic adventure: this hardshell polycarbonate spinner is durable, distinguished and perfectly personalized. It features four spinning wheels, a sturdy lock, striped nylon lining and a sleek vinyl decal monogram.
• Carry-On: 21" h x 14" w x 10" d
• Checked: 28" h x 18" w x 11" d
• See Product Information for additional features.
• Polycarbonate shell, striped polyester lining.
• Spot clean with a damp, white cloth; blot to remove excess water; air dry.
• Monogramming is a vinyl decal.
Standard delivery in 5 to 7 business days. Rush delivery in 2 to 3 days. Ships without Mark & Graham gift wrap.
- Product Information
The Terminal 1 Carry-On and Checked Spinner makes travel easier with an efficient design for maximum storage. It has the following features:
• Two handles (on top and side).
• Interior clipped elastic band to secure clothes.
• Easy-telescoping handle, up to 14".
• Four multidirectional spinning wheels.
• Carry-On: Interior mesh pocket: 17" h x 9.5" w
• Checked: Interior mesh pocket: 21" h x 11" w
• Carry-On: Interior zippered section: 19" h x 13" w x 3.5" d
• Checked: Interior zippered section: 23" h x 17" w x 4" d
• Blush exterior with blush striped interior lining
• Navy exterior with navy striped interior lining
• Gold exterior with taupe striped interior lining
• Black, White, Olive, and Cranberry exterior with black striped interior lining
How to open suitcase:
• Dial is preset to 0-0-0.
• Slide the square that says “TSA safe skies” to the right.
• Zippers will pop out to unzip.
How to set personal lock:
• Make sure dials are set to 0-0-0.
• To the right of the dials is a small flush silver button. Use a pen or a sharp object to push in the button until you hear a click.
• Hold in the button while you turn the dials to set your desired combination.
• Release button. Lock is now set to your personal combination.
• Insert zipper to check the lock/unlock function before scrambling the dials.