Soko Flat Cuff, Set of 4
- Product Details
Designed by Soko, a Kenya-based company producing handmade designs that hint at the brand’s tribal origins, this set of four Flat Cuffs characteristically exudes a strong yet minimal aesthetic. Crafted with recycled brass that has been perfected using a sand mold, the sleek group of wrist adornments is offered in two sizes, and can be easily thrown on for an instant outfit pick-me-up.
• Outer dimensions: 0.25” W; Inner dimensions: S/M – 2”x1.7”, M/L – 2.3” x 1.8”
• Made in Kenya.
• See product information for care instructions.
• Monogramming is available to be engraved on one cuff only.
Standard delivery in 5 to 7 business days. Rush delivery in 2 to 3 days.
- Product Information
• Brass is a natural alloy and will gradually patina over time due to oxygen exposure and moisture.
• To maintain a bright sheen, use quick polish/brass cleaner (Brasso is recommended by Soko) and a soft cloth or paper towel.
• To clean using ingredients you might already have, mix lemon juice and baking soda into a paste and rub with a cloth. Then rinse off and buff dry.
Why Mark & Graham?
We're here to help you celebrate life's most meaningful moments no matter how big or small.
From carefully selected materials to meticulously placed pockets, everything we make is thoughtfully designed.
Whether it's a classic foil debossed monogram or hand-painted lettering, all of our products are designed to be personalized.
Presentation is everything, which is why each product comes beautifully presented in our complimentary signature gift wrap.