Sonya Layered Charm Necklace
- Product Details
Love is multi-layered, so too is your jewelry. Made in New York from the highest-quality metals, Sonya was designed by Zahava, whose Sarah Chloe line of jewelry has become a favorite among those who understand next-generation personalization. For personalization, enter 3 letters on line 1 for the large disc, 1 letter on line 2 and 1 letter on line 3 for each of the heart charms. The large disc will be engraved in the script font (as pictured) and the 2 heart charms will be engraved in the font of your choice (selections will appear once you "Add to Cart.")
• Charms: .5" and .75", Chain: 18"
• Chain gauge = 0.75mm thickness
• Sterling silver or 14k gold fill.
• Makes a beautiful shower, wedding, graduation, Bat Mitzvah or birthday gift.
• Made in the U.S.A.
• See Product Information for care instructions.
• Free monogramming is engraved. Monogram preview not available.
Ships directly from the designer within two weeks.
- Product Information
- When you are not wearing your jewelry, store it in a sealed bag such as the enclosed Ziplock bag.
- Do not wear your jewelry while showering, swimming, washing dishes, applying perfume, engaging in sports or working out. Doing so will cause the plating to wear prematurely.
- After wearing your jewelry, wipe it with a non-abrasive jewelry polishing cloth to remove dirt and tarnish.
- To fully remove tarnish and any stains on your silver or plated jewelry, use any anti-tarnish silver polish (can be found at your local supermarket or drugstore, such as Tarn-X or Hagerty.) Be sure to follow the instructions on the bottle and to always wear gloves when working with silver polish.
- If using a liquid silver polish, dip a Q-Tip into the polish and clean the jewelry in a delicate, circular movement to remove the tarnish and dirt. Rinse off the polish and dry immediately.
- Ships directly from the designer within three weeks. Your personalized gift message will appear on the packing slip. For Valentine's Day delivery: Order by Wednesday, January 28th.