Amalfi Italian Suede Tote
- Product Details
Beautifully crafted from textured Italian suede that is stitched by hand in Florence, our Amalfi Italian Suede Tote is defined by dual top handles in two different lengths which allow it to be carried as a shoulder tote or a handbag. With a spacious interior, multiple pockets for organization and a hidden magnetic closure, this oversized tote is the perfect carryall for toting your daily essentials. Snap the side button closures together to customize the look and emboss your initials into the suede with colored foil to make it yours.
• 13”w x 8.5”d x 14”h
• Italian suede leather.
• Please see Product Information for more details.
• Made in Florence, Italy.
• Monogramming is foil debossed.
- Product Information
• Long handle drop: 13”
• Short handle drop: 8”
• Hidden magnetic snap closure.
• Internal zipper pocket: 7”w x 5.5”h
• Internal open pockets: 4.75”w x 5”h
Suede Care Instructions:
• Dry Rubbing: Use a clean, dry cloth to gently rub your purse to clear surface marks and water spots. Try not to press too hard as it can ruin the texture of the suede.
• Brushing: To clean dust or dirt, use a rubber brush to gently brush the suede which should remove fibers and dirt.
• Stain Removal: As suede has a high absorbency rate. Stains can often be very difficult to treat. To remove stains you can use a soft eraser or fine grade sandpaper. Rub gently at the stain until the stain clears. Do not wet the suede or use a damp cloth to clean as water can discolor the suede.
• Professional Cleaning: Even if you clean your bag regularly, it is always a great idea to take your bag to a professional suede cleaner once a year. A professional cleaner will thoroughly clean, condition and treat your bag, which will help maintain the quality and extend the life of your suede handbag.
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
Monogrammed or personalized items are not eligible for returns. You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
• Monogrammed or Personalized items
• Final sale items (identified by a price ending in .99)
• Gift cards
• Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
Why Mark & Graham?
We're here to help you celebrate life's most meaningful moments no matter how big or small.
From carefully selected materials to meticulously placed pockets, everything we make is thoughtfully designed.
Whether it's a classic foil debossed monogram or hand-painted lettering, all of our products are designed to be personalized.
Presentation is everything, which is why each product comes beautifully presented in our complimentary signature gift wrap.