Sarah Chloe Leigh ID Necklace, Roman Numerals
- Free Monogramming
- Product Details
Commemorate your special date: whether it’s your wedding day, arrival of your first born or any other major milestone. Sweet and subtle in Roman numerals, this is an elegant way to personalize in sleek silver or glittering gold. Made in New York from the highest-quality metals, the Roman Numeral necklace was designed by Zahava, whose Sarah Chloe line of jewelry has become a favorite among those who understand next-generation personalization.
• Bar: .25" h x 1.25" w; Chain Length: 16" to 17"
• .925 sterling silver or 18k yellow gold plate.
• Made in the U.S.A.
• See Product Information for more details.
• Monogram preview available once item is added to cart.
• Monogramming is engraved.
Ships directly from the designer within two weeks.
- Product Information
Limited 1 Year Warranty:
• All Sarah Chloe jewelry comes with lifetime complimentary cleaning and are covered under a limited warranty for 1 year.
• For cleaning or warranty assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How to care for your Sarah Chloe jewelry:
As with all Sterling Silver, Gold Vermeil and 14kt Gold Jewelry, proper care is essential. Here is how to care for your jewelry:
1. When you are not wearing your jewelry, we recommend storing it in a sealed bag. A ziplock bag is fine. This will prevent exposure to dust and air, preventing tarnishing and dulling.
2. Do not wear your jewelry while showering, swimming, washing hands, applying perfume, engaging in sports or working out. These activities can produce an acidic residue that can cause the metal to tarnish or dull.
3. After wearing your jewelry, we recommend wiping it with a non-abrasive jewelry polishing cloth to remove surface dirt and tarnish.
4. To fully remove accumulated tarnish and surface dirt on your jewelry, we recommend using standard household silver polish or jewelry polish once or twice a month.
Following these tips will help ensure your Sarah Chloe Jewelry retains its high polish shine and finish.
Why Mark & Graham?
We're here to help you celebrate life's most meaningful moments no matter how big or small.
From carefully selected materials to meticulously placed pockets, everything we make is thoughtfully designed.
Whether it's a classic foil debossed monogram or hand-painted lettering, all of our products are designed to be personalized.
Presentation is everything, which is why each product comes beautifully presented in our complimentary signature gift wrap.