Sarah Chloe Leigh ID Necklace, Roman Numerals
- Free Monogramming
- Product Details
Commemorate your special date: whether it’s your wedding day, arrival of your first born or any other major milestone. Sweet and subtle in Roman numerals, this is an elegant way to personalize in sleek silver or glittering gold. Made in New York from the highest-quality metals, the Roman Numeral necklace was designed by Zahava, whose Sarah Chloe line of jewelry has become a favorite among those who understand next-generation personalization.
• Bar: .25" h x 1.25" w; Chain Length: 16" to 17"
• .925 sterling silver or 18k yellow gold plate.
• Made in the U.S.A.
• See Product Information for care instructions.
• Monogram preview available once item is added to cart.
• Monogramming is engraved.
Ships directly from the designer within two weeks.
- Product Information
• In those rare instances you take this piece off, store it in a sealed plastic bag.
• It’s best to remove this jewelry while showering, swimming, washing dishes, applying perfume or working out, or else the plating may wear prematurely.
• To remove dirt and tarnish, wipe it with a non-abrasive jewelry polishing cloth.
• For deeper cleaning and to remove any stains, use any anti-tarnish silver polish, which can be found at your local supermarket or drugstore. Be sure to follow the instructions on the bottle and wear gloves! It can get a bit messy.
• If using a liquid silver polish, dip a cotton swab into the polish and clean the jewelry in a delicate, circular movement to remove. Rinse off the polish and dry immediately.