Co-Pilot Hardshell Checked Spinner
- Product Details
Our latest collection of hardshell luggage is designed to be your ultimate travel companion. The Co-Pilot Checked Spinner features an innovative design that combines distinctive style with thoughtful features and sophisticated technology.
The ribbed exterior is crafted from durable polycarbonate and features a distinctive aluminum frame specifically designed to enhance the strength of the suitcase while remaining incredibly lightweight. Unlike traditional suitcases, the Co-Pilot replaces zippered closure designs with a carefully fitted frame secured by two clips that also double as personal locks. The TSA approved locks can be set with a combination of up to six numbers for additional security. The luggage is simple to maneuver with two handles on the top and side and an easy-telescoping handle made from aluminum. The four oversized wheels are designed for smooth rolling and can spin 360 degrees to help you navigate the airport with ease.
The Co-Pilot’s spacious interior is divided into two compartments and features an interior compression system that maximizes precious luggage space. After packing your travel essentials, stretch the divider panel across the compartment and clip to secure and compact your belongings. The divider panels also feature multiple zip pockets for organization.
• 19”w x 11”d x 30”h (including wheels).
• See Product Information for additional features and measurements.
• Polycarbonate shell, aluminum frame and polyester lining.
• Spot clean with a damp, white cloth.
• Monogramming is a vinyl decal.
- Product Information
• Two handles (on top and side).
• Easy-telescoping aluminum handle: 11.5”
• Four oversized 360 degree spinning wheels.
• Interior dividers with clipped elastic band.
• Two interior zipper pockets: 13”h x 13”w
• One interior zipper pocket: 18”h x 17”w
• Contrasting zipper tape in interior.
How to open suitcase:
• Ensure dials on both locks are set to 0-0-0
• Push the side buttons on the locks to open.
How to reset lock combination:
• Open the suitcase using 0-0-0 combination.
• On the reverse side of each lock you will see a small black button that you can push forward and backward. Push both buttons forward (away from the suitcase).
• You can now set your desired combination using the dials. Each lock can be set to the same or different combinations.
• Once the dials are set to your desired combination, push the button back down to its original position.
• Now you can close and lock your suitcase with your new combination.
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
Monogrammed or personalized items are not eligible for returns. You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
• Monogrammed or Personalized items
• Final sale items (identified by a price ending in .99)
• Gift cards
• Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
Why Mark & Graham?
We're here to help you celebrate life's most meaningful moments no matter how big or small.
From carefully selected materials to meticulously placed pockets, everything we make is thoughtfully designed.
Whether it's a classic foil debossed monogram or hand-painted lettering, all of our products are designed to be personalized.
Presentation is everything, which is why each product comes beautifully presented in our complimentary signature gift wrap.